55th Joint Meeting in Dublin
The Governing Board and the Administrative Council of the Council of Europe Development Bank hold every year a Joint Meeting in one of the Bank’s member countries. This year, Ireland is hosting this annual event.
Open event from 9 to 9:45 am (Dublin time): Watch the replay
The Joint Meeting will discuss strategic and policy priorities for the CEB, with a focus on Ukraine.
High-Level SpeechesAs prepared for delivery
- Minister of Finance of Ireland, President of the Eurogroup Paschal Donohoe (read)
- Secretary General of the Council of Europe Marija Pejčinović Burić (read)
- Chair of CEB Governing Board Marinela Petrova
- Chair of CEB Administrative Council Miglė Tuskienė
- CEB Governor Carlo Monticelli (read)
- Minister for Communities and Territories Development of Ukraine Oleksiy Chernyshov (read)
The Joint Meeting will be followed by the meetings of the Administrative Council and the Governing Board (closed session).
- Council of Europe Development Bank’s governing bodies discuss conditions for Ukraine membership
- CEB approves €465 million in new loans, appoints new vice-governors and agrees on Ukraine’s accession to the Bank at zero cost
- CEB Award for Social Cohesion (7 July): Watch the replay of ceremony / See this year’s winner
- CEB in the media:
- CEB Governor’s interview with Morning Ireland (RTÉ Radio 1) (8 July): Listen
- Press release by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ireland (8 July): Read
- CEB Governor’s interview with the Irish Times (7 July): Read
- Press release by the Department of Finance of Ireland (7 July): Read
- Governor's talk at the Institute of International and European Affairs (7 July): Watch the replay