Within the framework of the IFRS standards applied by the CEB since 2005, the Bank has decided to publish its interim, non-audited accounts according to IAS 34 standard "Interim financial reporting".
The information provided is structured in a similar way as in the Annual Report of the Governor:
- the financial statements: balance sheet, profit and loss account, statement of changes in shareholders' equity, statement of cash flows
- a selection of notes to the financial statements (amounts owed to credit institutions and to customers, and details of the CEB's capital)
- a summary of the accounting principles applied by the Bank, that must be read together with the financial statements drawn-up for the year-ended 31 December 2015
Naturally, the quantified elements given in these reports are not representative of the whole financial year, but provide a first overview of the trends in the Bank's activity for the year concerned.
- N°10 - January to June 2016
- N°9 - January to June 2015
- N°8 - January to June 2014
- N°7 - January to June 2013
- N°6 - January to June 2012
- N°5 - January to June 2011
- N°4 - January to June 2010
- N°3 - January to June 2009
- N°2 - January to June 2008
- N°1 - January to June 2007